Saturday, November 23, 2013

Convenience At One Call


Can you imagine living a life in a 21st century without Internet? I think most of us will have a hard time managing things without it. Just within the comfort of your home, you can pay bills and earn on the other hand. One click on the mouse will start your day right because you will be able to communicate to your loved ones wherever you are!

I realized how important it is in day-to-day basis when I lost internet connection on my laptop and I need to meet the deadlines, got to pay the bills and send important documents using email. I don't know where do I start and I feel helpless. Since I need the internet so bad, I tried to fix it on my own. For a non-techie consumer like me, I spent hours dealing with the concern by checking a few articles. I wish I knew someone that I can talk to and it should have been fixed by now. Will I be able to do this? Do I have all the time to spend for troubleshooting? Momentarily, I have to find a way to access the internet; go online directly to the modem. On my perspective, it may be with my laptop but I'm not sure. Though I was able to get online, it is not convenient for me to leave my laptop hardwired to the modem and this is not the network setup that I want to have.

As much as possible, I don't want to bother calling for tech support and not sure if they are available anytime or if they can fix my concern. I believe this is the best time. It's in the middle of the night and I can't help thinking how to solve this. I tried to search for a tech support company who has highly skilled technicians and will be able to assist me with this matter. I was able to talk to an engineer and he found out that there is a need for a driver update for the wireless adapter of my computer. Never thought of that though since I just had it for 2 years, in less than an hour, problem has been fixed!

For an internet-connected home setup, we should be at any time worry free and at ease that someone can lend a helping hand to provide resolution for all homenetworking concerns.




Have you experienced the same situation like mine? Please feel free to share it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment